Thursday, February 25, 2016

Valentines...

I didn't feel like drawing the planet earth...
I was more in the mood for some doodling, so this is what I got...


Valentines Pocket Letter...
We don't celebrate Valentines Day in Denmark so this is the first time I have made anything Valentines themed!
This pocket letter was for my pocket letter pal Aparna in India.

Here was the chance to use my tiny cupid stamp!
The middle pocket is a printed image that I went over with some glitter gelly roll. It was actually my starting point and what I chose the colors from...


4 comments:

  1. lovely artwork - especially like your take on the earth theme for your inchie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the detail! How cool it looks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh but I do love your inchie! Even a little worm getting in on the act :-)

    Sally

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant inchie. So much details.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment! Hope you have an amazing day!