Monday, February 15, 2016

Butterflies and a beer...

 I might as well admit it... I hate beer.. Never drink the stuff...
Diet coke... That's me...
If it absolutely has to be something with alcohol in it I'll take an ice cold glass of Bailey's.

I have been wondering what to do with the inchies this year as I want to have them side by side.
But I don't think I want to hang them anywhere. So this weekend I had an idea for my journal...
I actually intended to just do a frame for each inchie as we make them but once I got doodling there was no stopping me! lol!
Sadly I was out of the polka dotted paper, which I adore! So I had to find something else for page two.

Let me tell you it was hard not to get busy doing some of the inchies! Oh, how I itched to do the dolphin and the whale!



Butterflies for France...
This butterfly themed pocket letter I made for a swap on pocketletterpals.com where I was paired with a French pal Armandine who sent me the most precious PL in return.
I just hope she enjoyed this one as much as I enjoyed hers.

For the corner pocket with a bow around I used the backing from a pack of stickers. It was just too pretty to trash! The bottom corner with a flower was backing paper from a pack of brushes.
The butterfly lady I found on a google search and printed out.

A lot of these pretty butterflies were sent to me as goodies in pocket letters.
I love my alphabet stamp set and use it all the time!
I see more butterfly pocket letters in my future!
Mostly because I just bought a new paper pad filled with them...

6 comments:

  1. What a fabulous way to display your inchies, brilliant in fact. Great work this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a clever idea to keep your inchies in a journal. I love the idea of the frames too. Super "beer" inchie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow I love your inchie frames - what a good idea and so creative - I don't like beer either but a great stein nontheless! Epecially like the table cloth

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore the way you are displaying your inchies!! Amazing! I love all the butterflies

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic inchie with a full tankard. Always great to see your letters as well. This is one is amazing

    Love Chrissie xx

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic inchie with a full tankard. Always great to see your letters as well. This is one is amazing

    Love Chrissie xx

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment! Hope you have an amazing day!