Monday, April 20, 2015

An inch or two...


You might not know about this new biweekly challenge...
If you are a fan of Every Inchie Monday, like me, you'll like this one too.

All you need is a 2x2 inch piece of artwork, whatever your heart desires from the given prompt.
The two previous challenges was 'tree' and 'maze' and this one is 'Georgia'...

I don't know anything about Georgia... But I did get "Georgia on my mind"... I love that song...
So that's what I went with...

Georgia on my mind...
Micron and watercolors...
I'm not that familiar with watercolors, but I love using them so I'm sure in time I'll learn!
A touch of sparkly gelly roll too...



Again, micron and watercolors...
I really love the animal prompts...



8 comments:

  1. two lovely pieces of art. I'll have to check out the twinchie challenge. Love how you have used the watercolours

    ReplyDelete
  2. Still to make it on the twinchie front but I like your take & your octopus :-)

    Sally

    ReplyDelete
  3. That octopus is simply delightful! What a cheerful expression. Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful work, your inchie is cute. Will have to check out 2x2 (twinchie) site, I miss doing twinchies.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both pieces ate terrific. Love the smile on your octopus

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. love both of them, great colors and designs this week

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nicely done. Both of them are really splendid!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Ann, your octopus is adorable with happy colors. I think your girl with Georgia on her mind is delightful and I like the sparkle accents in her hair; thank you so much for participating in the TwobyTwo challenge! Have a brilliant day! c

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment! Hope you have an amazing day!