Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Egyptian zen

Amazing how much it bugs me that I have not gotten all the challenges done last week and probably wont this week either...
The easter holidays can not come around fast enough if you ask me! I'll be home with the kids for an entire week AND a day! Yay!

I did manage to do the monday inchie yesterday and today I finished last weeks zendala dare which I have been working on during the weekend...
So thankfully I have been able to sneak in some zen moments in between playdates, visitors and visiting...
Hopefully next weekend will be a little more relaxed and at home too...



A quite popular subject for this weeks promt...





Kozy, nymph, iza,btweed, hollibaugh...

I was very much in doubt whether to fill in with black behind the Hollibaugh, but finally decided to call it finished...


#whimsybykelly2015 day 69

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment! Hope you have an amazing day!