Saturday, March 21, 2015

Breaking the Saturday Zen...

One of the most annoyingly zen-breaking things is when you mess up a pattern!
And I just did that... Big time... There's no saving it... It's either a doover, a finish and deal or a trash...

This was for Joey's weekly tangle challenge of using pattern Rose in a sphere...
 This was going pretty well... Then... :(

I did however managed to finish a couple of things today without messing up...

My son is going to a birthday party tomorrow and I made this little card for the present he's bringing.


Another card. This one for my boss' 40 year anniversary.
40 years, isn't that amazing?

Yesterday I finished a tile for...
 
New to me B-tangles:
Balo by Hsin-Ya Hsu, Beadlines by Margaret Bremner, Binial by Cindy Angel
Btwined by Pegi Schargel and Borbz by Rita N.
Also two non-B tangles; Footlites and Vano.

Beadlines is a new favorite of mine. I have a strong feeling it will be used a lot!
Balo is so very beautiful, but I can't seem to get it as pretty the creator. Practice, practice...
Btwined is so great with blacked holes. I just made it too small... More practice...


2 comments:

  1. This is a very lovely New to Me B :) I love it!!

    ~ Diane Clancy
    http://www.dianeclancy.com/blog/2015/03/my-new-to-me-b-entry-for-suzymosh-creations-challenges/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment! Hope you have an amazing day!