Saturday, February 28, 2015

SaturdayZen...

 Yet again a really great challenge from Joey, this time blocks with blocks...

Just me creating...
I have trouble dealing with too much white space... Hence the clothesline...
String: The blocks...
Tangles: Fjord, Wirly bird, Nipa, Buttercup, Florz, Sooflowers, Nymph, a dice and some doodling...

Since I just bought a new set of colored pencils this subject fits me perfect... Also I really like using color and do it way to seldom...

String #13...
Tangles: Eke, Copada, Ripple, Mooka, Aquafleur...
Color: Microns and colored pencils


Kelly is having a giveaway on her blog today, so head on over and drop a line...

1 comment:

  1. your two tiles couldn't be more different. I like the idea of blocks. They are wonderful.

    Great choice of colours in the second tile. the lime green and pink go together so well.

    Thanks for linking up with Tangled Thursday.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment! Hope you have an amazing day!