Saturday, January 24, 2015

Let it snow...

#whimsybykelly2015 day 24

Don't you just love saturdays?
How about saturdays with snow?
We do!
There's pretty much nothing that tops a landscape covered in white new snow...

The first snow of the year fell today... It will probably be gone by tomorrow... It was 5C out there this morning and the sun was sending down bright beems reflected on this wonderfully white new world...
Tomorrow it'll all be brown slush, so we tried to make the most of it...

Out we went and a new family member was born...

We named him Barbapappa Snow...

And of course, back inside after a cup of hot chocolate I just had to cut some snowflakes...
I never stop being surprised when unfolding a snowflake... It's just so amazing to see how just cutting a little here and there can turn into something beautiful...

 The blue ones I cut today... I need some darker blue paper, that would look amazing...

 These are from december... The lowest hanging one is my favorite...
The stuff in the window and on the wall is all my daughters handywork...
Exept for the blue owls, I made those when attending a glass art class. That was fun!

Inspired by Kelly, I started a tangle collection...
I don't have a neat coin collector binder like hers so I'm settling for a paper pad... 


I really don't know that many tangles... Half a page more and I'll be done...
Some of these I haven't ever used in a tile, they're on there because they were in my "One zentangle a day book"... Some I've forgotten about even though I really liked them, so I'm loving this...
In the future I can flip through (my 2 pages... ;) and stop neglecting those poor tangles...
Plan for tomorrow: new tangle!

Well aren't I chatty today...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment! Hope you have an amazing day!